Lower Cost for September Users Conference!
Plans are moving forward for our Park City Summit Users Conference this September! I’m so excited about what we have to offer attendees.
The good news is we were able to renegotiate some of our hotel rates, so prices will actually be a bit less than originally estimated. If you have already registered, you will automatically be charged the new, lower pricing.
We've had a really great response, but there are a few rooms left, and so if you would like to attend contact Charlene Holden (801-563-0140 x117) or email Charlene@qprosoftware.com.
Here is a list of few of the topics that will be covered:
- QPro POS+
- How does your financial statement compare with industry averages?
- SEO and internet marketing (What you should know, by an expert who isn’t trying to sell you anything)
- EMV Credit Card Processing
- New features, and little things that help in big ways
- QLeads and QOrders
- Monthly bookkeeping procedures
- In addition, there will be a Peer Advice Panel: “Financial Successes with QFloors Users in the Trenches” and a speed networking lunch. Most attendees mention how beneficial it is to learn from one another, so we have created even more opportunities to do so.
Please note that we were able to renegotiate a new, lower cost for those nights before and after the conference, should you wish to come early or stay late to enjoy Park City and its surroundings. New pricing is $155 per room per night. This includes all taxes and hotel fees (something websites never factor in). Note that you will need to book through us to get these reduced rates.
The conference will be held September 13-16. Let us know if we can answer any questions!