Who We Are
Problems can be solved. People are important. Integrity is essential. Innovation never 'takes five'.
If that's how you roll, you should fit right in at QFloors.
As a QFloors employee, you'll be a part of a unique trail-blazing team, fiercely focused on making life easier and more profitable for our software customers. When people come to work for QFloors, they typically stay. Perhaps it's our easy-going, refreshingly ego-free organization. Or our emphasis on consistently delivering unmatched customer service. Or our passion for creating easy-to-use yet mind-blowingly advanced software tools that change businesses and change lives.
No matter what you do at QFloors, you'll play a part in shaping the future of the flooring industry.
Interested? Explore our open position(s) below.
Location: South Jordan, Utah - Department: Support
QFloors develops, sells, and supports management/accounting software for the retail flooring covering industry and is looking for someone to join our software/technical support team. This person will also be responsible for securing demonstrations of QFloors for the sales team through cold calling.
- Learn how to use the software programs that QFloors offers, and the support and technical tools that are utilized in providing training and support.
- Answer customer’s phone calls and e-mails, assess the nature of their question and/or technical problem, and provide software training and technical support. This often includes providing consulting on effective business and accounting policies and procedures for a flooring retailer, and computer and network technical assistance.
- Investigating possible software bugs and follow-through with programmers and customers until they are resolved.
- Assist QFloors salespeople and prospective customers with questions about software features.
- Onsite training at customers’ locations. (Full-time employee only, after supervisors agree that the employee is proficient at providing training and support and has the necessary communication skills, etc.) Onsite trainings are typically Monday through Friday, including travel days, but may occasionally require departing and/or returning on a weekend.
- Group trainings in classroom and/or webinar/electronic format.
- Managing various supervisor-assigned office tasks, projects, etc., such as doing research relative to software and technical features, issues, other special projects as needed, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellence in customer service attitude and mannerisms, including the ability to speak clearly and to explain and re-explain complex software features in different ways to people who may not be “computer literate”, and also to write e-mail and other documents to/for customers using good English grammar and spelling.
- A good foundation in accounting and business principles and practices, and the ability to teach and explain them simply to customers who may not understand them.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, general computer literacy, and a basic understanding of computer networking.
- The ability to learn quickly, apply what has been learned to new situations, and to adapt to changes in procedures.
- The ability to complete assignments without direct supervision.
- The ability to prepare and give professional training presentations to small and large groups.
- A working understanding of the flooring industry is preferred but not required.
Company benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Holidays and PTO
Steps to Apply:
- Download the application (doc or pdf).
- Complete the application.
- Email email@example.com and include your cover letter in the body of the email.
- Attach the application & a current resume (doc or pdf).
- Positive, collaborative atmosphere
- Opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Growing, energetic company
- Committed to embracing innovation